The Accounts Division of ITG is headed by Dy. Manager (Accts & Admn). Almost all activities / functions of the Accounts Division are performed through Managing Director.SCOPE: ACCOUNTS
- Maintaining Books of Accounts in accordance with the rules.
- Maintaining various registers required under various laws / Acts like Companies Act, 1956, Income Tax Act, 1961 etc.
- Financial management and control to ensure no financial irregularity in the transactions. Internal check of transactions affecting the receipts and expenditure.
- Statutory compliances and Tax matters.
- Borrowings/Term loans.
- Investment of surplus funds in short/long term deposits. Management of short term working capital.
- Collection and deposit of receipts and maintenance of proper check on Recovery of Loans and advances, Lease rent, Premium on plots, Installments under deferred payment option, Interest etc.
- Handling refunds of EMD under e-Tendering of all the Govt. Departments, Corporations, and Boards etc.
- To monitor Bank Guarantees.
- Scrutiny of accounts.
- Control over payments as per schedule/terms of contract.
- Liaison and Coordination/Compliance with Statutory, Internal & CAG Audit and Bankers.
- Payment of employees deferred benefits like Provident Fund, Group Gratuity, LIC, Bonus/Ex-Gratia etc.